Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Explore the north of Thailand and discover its main cultural attractions with this magical four-day tour from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. This region is overflowing with historical monuments, dreamlike landscapes, gastronomic delights and wonderful wildlife. See the region’s most important temples, come face to face with gentle Asian elephants and visit hill tribe villages..
Chiang Mai: Take in the views from the hilltop Wat Doi Suthep temple, enjoy an unforgettable encounter with Thai elephants and much more
Chiang Rai: Enjoy a colourful stroll through the local morning market
Golden Triangle: See three countries from one spot in Sop Ruak, at the confluence of the Ruak and the Mekong rivers
- Operated with English/ Italian/ French/ German and Spanish – speaking guide
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees as indicated: Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chet Yot, Wat Chiang Man and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wararot and flower markets, and khantoke dinner show in Chiang Mai; elephant care center; Wat Rong Khun; boat trip around Golden Triangle and lunch at Imperial Golden Triangle Resort in Chiang Rai
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
We recommend arriving at the indicated meeting point 20 minutes before that indicated time
Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- Day 1:
Clients arriving at Chiang Mai Airport: Please collect your luggage and proceed to the exit of the Customs Hall. You will be met by a representative who will be holding a sign with your name on it. Flights should be arriving no later than 10:00
Clients already located in Chiang Mai who wish to join the tour need to be at 13.30 hrs at the meeting point located in Hotel Holiday Inn Chiang Mai. Due to road and traffic conditions, in order to maintain the scheduled departure timings, it is recommended that clients arrive a day prior to the programme and book a pre-night or arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the indicated time .
*****All clients must be at the pick-up point in time for briefing. The tour will continue without clients that have not arrived by the departure time and additional costs incurred to arrange for the clients to meet up with the tour group, will need to be borne directly by client on the ground.
- Day 4: Drop off at Chiang Rai International Airport around 14:00, please arrange departure flights accordingly or book an extra night. We recommend you book flight with an ETD of 16:55 hrs
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
Day 1-2 Chiang Mai
- Standard Room | Superior Hotel Category = Empress Chiang Mai or similar 4*
- Superior Room | Superior Hotel Category = Empress Chiang Mai or similar 4*
Day 3 Chiang Rai
- Standard Room | Superior Hotel Category = Laluna or similar 4*
- Superior Room | Superior Hotel Category = Imperial River House Chiang Rai or similar 5*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.