Bangkok Basics, City Break
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Explore some of the most interesting cultural sites in Thailand during this 4-day trip centred around Bangkok. Wander through the awe-inspiring Grand Palace, as well as through various fascinating temples in which you can admire gigantic statues of Buddah. Be enchanted by the dreamlike quality of Damnoen Saduak, the floating market, and the vibrant intensity of the Maeklong Railway Market. A trip to remember.
Bangkok: Explore the cities most renowned temples, as well as the magnificent Grand Palace
Damnoen Saduak: Watch the congested canals filled with sturdy canoes laden with fresh fruits and vegetables at this unforgettable market
Maeklong Railway Market: Yet another unique setting for a market, in this case, on top of an active railway track
- Operated with English speaking guide
- Operated with Italian/French/Spanish or German speaking guide with an extra supplement
Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language*
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Inbound Airport transfer from Bangkok International Airport or from inner city hotels
- Air-conditioned transportation as stated in the programme
- Outbound Airport transfer to Bangkok International Airport or to inner city hotels
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees as indicated; half day Royal Grand Palace and Temple Tour, Maeklong Railway Market and floating market of “Damnoen Saduak”
- Meet & Greet at Bangkok airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up/ Drop off from outer Bangkok hotels hotels on days 1 and 4
Note: Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
BANGKOK SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT: On arrival at Bangkok Airport please collect your luggage and proceed to the exit in the Customs Hall and make your way to the meeting point at gate number 6 (six) inside the terminal. You will be met by a representative of Destination Services who will be holding a sign with your name on it. The representative will be wearing a beige shirt or beige polo shirt with a Destination Services badge. Should you fail to meet our guide, please contact the ATTA (Association of Thai Travel Agents) counter at the arrivals hall. They will contact our airport rep and somebody will be with you for assistance as soon as possible
Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Thailand. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-3 Bangkok
- Superior Hotel Category = Century Park or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.