The Vivid Green of Sri Lanka
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Offer yourself an exquisite four-day private tour and discover Sri Lanka’s vivid side as you explore its lush green rainforests and raft down the Kelani River. Search for local birdlife and wildlife and drive past the fascinating emerald countryside. Enjoy a quick but memorable escape to see beautiful Sri Lanka!
Sinharaja Rainforest: Trek amongst the UNESCO World Heritage protected site and search for the colourful birdlife that calls this rainforest home, along with an impressive array of endemic flora and fauna.
Kitugala: Paddle the strong currents of the Kelani River and trek through the boulders to discover the mystery of the deep green waters.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide.
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts ; 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transportation for sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Inbound Airport transfer Colombo Airport – Colombo hotel.
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Entrance fees to Sinharaja Rain forest, tracker charges in the forest, Kitulgala water sports activities
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Airport departure transfer Colombo hotel – Colombo Airport
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc.
- Compulsory festival/peak season surcharges if stated separately
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 4: Please make your own arragemnents for departure
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Sri Lanka. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay. Clients arriving in early morning flights will have to wait until the last tour participant has arrived.
Day 1,3 Colombo:
- Standard Hotel Category = Grand Oriental Hotel or similar 3*
Day 2 Sinharaja:
- Standard Hotel Category = Rainforest Edge Hotel or similar 3*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.