Sun-Kissed Maldives, Private Tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Enjoy our 4 day trip to the most desirable destination on Earth – Maldives. Get dazzled by the pleasant sun rays, white sandy beaches, and azure crystal blue colour of the Indian Ocean, which surrounds this charming location. Experience the adventure, romance and beach fun on the picturesque and alluring tropical islands of Rannaalhi. Presenting heaven on earth on this splendid beach holiday, this trip will definitely give you never ending fun and tons of memories that will last for a lifetime.
Rannaalhi: perfect holiday getaway, if you are looking forward to some relaxing time and getting sun kissed. As all Maldives islands, it offers the ultimate desert island paradise with the most incredible crystal clear azure waters, soft white beaches, tempting lagoons, endless sunshine and some of the best coral reefs left on the planet.
- 3 night’s accommodation on all-inclusive basis
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Arrival shared transfer in a speedboat from Male International Airport to Rannaalhi
- Departure shared transfer in a speedboat from Rannaalhi to Male International Airport
- Meet & Greet
- Hotel Tax
- Domestic nor International flights
- Optional tours
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Transportation throughout the tour/ guides and gratuities for driver and guide
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Please note all-inclusive package includes: selected brands of spirits and beverages (whisky, vodka, sherry, rum, brandy, gin, draft beer, house red/white wine, cocktails/ mocktails, fresh juice, soft drinks), tea and coffee (speciality coffees are not included), cordials
- Please note drinks consumed during excursions and after midnight are not included
- On the last day All-inclusive entitlements will end on check out at 12:00 pm
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Maldives. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 – 3 Rannaalhi:
- Superior Hotel Category = Adaaran Club Rannalhi or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL MALE – RANNAALHI (0.45 h, by speedboat; included)
Upon your arrival at the Velana International Airport in Male, meet and greet and get into the speedboat for your transfer to the Rannaalhi Island (included). Check in to your hotel. If you’re feeling knackered after the flight, you can stay in the hotel to put your feet up. But if you’re itching to start exploring this beautiful island, hurry up and run to the golden beaches, which surround your hotel and get a refreshing swim in this azure paradise.
Overnight in Rannaalhi.
Day 2 : RANNAALHI
Start the day with a tasty breakfast at the hotel and enjoy your full day at leisure. Swim alongside exotic sea creatures inhabiting the Indian Ocean, dive under the shadow of a giant manta ray or get within inches of one of the most gentle animals in the world; the sea turtle. You could choose from a great variety of the water sports and get a thrilling experience when going water skiing or canoeing in this wild azure beauty, or hop into one of the island hopping excursion and unveil the mysteries that is Maldives (all optional tours, sports and excursions on your own expenses). During the whole day enjoy the dining facilities offered by the hotel.
Overnight in Rannaalhi.
Day 3 : RANNAALHI
Wake up the luscious breakfast and enjoy another experience in the Maldives paradise. Lie down in this relaxing atmosphere and chill by the sea, enjoying the tickling sunrays of this exotic place. Rannaalhi is a great destination for the diving and snorkel lovers, as you can immerse into the deep blue together with the gentlest animal of the world, sea turtle (all optional tours, sports and excursions on your own expenses).
Overnight in Rannaalhi.
Day 4 : DEPARTURE RANNAALHI – MALE (0.45 h, by boat; included)
It’s time to say goodbye to the Maldives. Enjoy your last delightful breakfast, check-out from the hotel (noon time) and get into your transfer speedboat back to the Male International Airport (included), to take your flights to the following destinations.