Sri Lanka Highlights
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Explore Sri Lanka high and low with this fascinating six-day round-trip tour starting in the capital, Colombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spread through the hill county.
Colombo: The busy capital of Sri Lanka, is a city of contrast by the seaside. Colonial buildings, Hindu and Buddhist temples, modern skyscrapers and some lakes are combined in a melting pot of cultures and people.
Kandy: This beautiful city is home to the outstanding Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
Yala National Park: This National park is a mixture of plains, forest and waterbodies and is home of wonderful mammals such as sloth bears and leopards, elephants and deers and plenty of birds. Take a look at the Sri Lankan wild side.
Galle: Travel back in time while exploring the historical streets of this well-preserved fortified Dutch colonial city.
- Operated with English-speaking driver- guide
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts; 5 dinners
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Entrances fees included Tooth Relic , Tea Plantation, Peradeniya botanical garden, Safari in Yala National Park
- Camera & video permits
- Lunch Beverages and extras
- Entrance Fees for the sites not mentioned above
- Cost of Air Tickets & Travel Insurance
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1200 Hrs
- The official check-out time at all hotels will be 1100 Hrs
- Visits to wild life parks will be at client’s own risk
- Safari vehicles (none air-conditioned) available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours)
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Sri Lanka. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay. Clients arriving in early morning flights will have to wait until the last tour participant has arrived.
Day 1 Seeduwa:
- Superior Hotel Category = The Gateway Hotel or similar 4*
Day 2 Kandy:
- Superior Hotel Category = Amaya Hills or similar 4*
Day 3 Nuwara Eliya:
- Superior Hotel Category = Grand Hotel or similar 4*
Day 4 Tissamaharama:
- Superior Hotel Category = Chhaya Wild or similar 4*
Day 5 Mount Lavinia:
- Superior Hotel Category = Mount Lavinia or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.