* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
This four-day cultural tour takes you to discover the enchanting central region of Sri Lanka. Visit ancient ruins with impressive architecture and imposing statues. Climb fifth-century fortresses and be inspired by fascinating temples and spectacular natural landscapes. Make a stop at a typical tea factory. Enjoy the best of Sri Lanka packed into a four-day private tour!
Polonnaruwa: Filled with beautiful temples and captivating palace ruins, this ancient city will completely satisfy your thirst for history.
Kandy: This paradisiacal city hosts the emblematic Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its inspiring palaces and idyllic gardens.
Sigiriya: The ‘Lion Rock’ rises almost 200 metres above the jungle, offerings stunning panoramic views that will amaze your eyes.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfast; 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Transportation to sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Inbound airport transfers from Colombo airport to Colombo hotel.
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Entrances fees to Dambulla temple, Polonnaruwa city tour, Sigiriya Rock fortress, spice garden, Temple of the Tooth Relic, gem museum, tea factory visit
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo airport
- Airport departure transfer Colombo hotel – Colombo airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice
- Late arrival back to Colombo on day 4. Please book ongoing travel arrangements accordingly
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Sri Lanka. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay. Clients arriving in early morning flights will have to wait until the last tour participant has arrived.
Day 1 Dambulla:
- Standard Hotel Category = Sorowwa Resort & Spa or similar 3*
Day 2 Kandy:
- Standard Hotel Category = Oak Ray Heritage or similar 3*
Day 3 Colombo:
- Standard Hotel Category = Grand Oriental Hotel or similar 3*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.