Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
What’s included?TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the Zambezi Sunset cruise (day 1) and the Victoria Falls tour (day 2)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to Lodge
- Departure transfer from Lodge to Victoria Falls International Airport
- All visits as indicated: Sundowner cruise (day 1), guided tour of Victoria Falls (day 2)
- Meet and greet on Victoria Falls International Airport (Day 1)
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for drivers and guides
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Hotel early check-out, early check-in, late check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms are all subject to availability and not guaranteed
- No refunds for unused services. Splitting the package is not allowed.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible changes of hotels and/or itinerary
- It is compulsory to sign an indemnity form when entering South African National Parks. More information in the regulation and the parks can also be found on the official SANPARKS website: www.sanparks.org
- Parents travelling with children would now be requested to provide an unabridged birth certificate (including the details of the child’s father as well as the mother) of all travelling children. This applies even when both parents are travelling with their children. When children are travelling with guardians, these adults are required to produce affidavits from parents proving permission for the children to travel. The above applies to foreigners and South Africans travelling to or from South Africa as well as travelers in transit. Please note that the child must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of travel
- See your doctor for advice in regards to vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL VICTORIA FALLS
Upon your arrival at Victoria Falls International Airport, a tour representative will meet and greet you before guiding you to the transport that will take you to Victoria Falls. (We recommend you to arrive not later than noon, to participate on the afternoon cruise). Unpack, unwind and get ready for your Zambezi Sunset cruise in the afternoon, which will offer you a 3-hour delightful experience (included). The sunset safari takes you to where no other boat can. On offer is a chance to view the spray of Victoria Falls whilst the sun sets. The guide will meet you at the hotel´s lobby and be your host as you cruise quietly between the islands, enjoying the beauty and splendor of the Zambezi River and its unique riverine ecology. Snack and drinks during the cruise are included.
Overnight in Victoria Falls.
Day 2 : VICTORIA FALLS
Enjoy an energizing breakfast at the hotel and get ready for your spellbinding experience to explore Victoria Falls. Your guide will collect you from your hotel and together you will traverse the undiscovered belle of this unique natural phenomenon. Discover how the waterfalls were formed and reveal myths and legends of this ‘Smoke that Thunders.’ This three-hour tour is extremely informative and ends with a visit to the local art and crafts center. Once back in the hotel enjoy the rest of the time at leisure.
Overnight in Victoria Falls.
Day 3 : DEPARTURE VICTORIA FALLS
In the morning, after your tasty breakfast at the hotel, enjoy time at leisure before for your transfer back to Victoria fall International Airport from where you will take your return flight home or to your ongoing travel destination.