Garden Route Unmissable, Private tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Explore South Africa’s southern coast over this seven-day exploration of a lifetime. Stay in impeccable, award-winning lodges and hotels, making for a truly special and luxurious stay. View endangered wildlife in incredible nature reserves, enjoy delicious meals, savour tasty wines and see the best of Cape Town. This trip really is a taste of the good life.
Addo Elephant Park: This Big Five game reserve is famous for its elephant population, however, the park has reintroduced a number of species with populations on the rise, resulting in good chances to spot exotic wildlife
Grootbos Nature Reserve: An incredible nature reserve located on the coast of the Indian Ocean, try to spot the incredible sea life in the neighboring waters, such as whales and dolphins
Cape Town: This extraordinary city is juxtaposed between sea and mountains and offers a vibrant culinary offering, great nightlife and a lively cultural scene
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide throughout the program
- Local guides during safari and lodge activities on day 1, 2, 3, 4
- 4 nights on an all-inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge (or similar) on a full-board basis
- 6 Breakfast (day 2-7)
- 4 lunches (day 1-4)
- 5 dinners (1, 2, 3, 4, 6)
- Arrival transfer from Port Elizabeth International Airport to Addo Elephant Park
- Departure transfer from Hotel in Cape Town to Port Elizabeth International Airport
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All visits as indicated: two game drives and a kiddie mini ranger experience at River Bend Lodge on day 2; lodge activities on day 2 (as stated in itinerary), privately guided half-day Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain cable car (weather-permitting) on day 5, privately guided full-day Cape Peninsula with wine-tasting on day 6
- Wi-Fi at The Marly
- added tax and Tomsa levy
- Open safari vehicle for game drives
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals during bed-and-breakfast basis
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
****(Fright form Port Elizabeth to Cape Town on day 3 not included)
- Hotel early check-out, early check-in, late check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms are all subject to availability and not guaranteed
- No refunds for unused services. Splitting the package is not allowed.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible changes of hotels and/or itinerary
- It is compulsory to sign an indemnity form when entering South African National Parks. More information in the regulation and the parks can also be found on the official SANPARKS website: www.sanparks.org
- Parents travelling with children would now be requested to provide an unabridged birth certificate (including the details of the child’s father as well as the mother) of all travelling children. This applies even when both parents are travelling with their children. When children are travelling with guardians, these adults are required to produce affidavits from parents proving permission for the children to travel. The above applies to foreigners and South Africans travelling to or from South Africa as well as travellers in transit. Please note that the child must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of travel
- See your doctor for advice in regards to vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in South Africa. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-2 Addo Elephant Park:
- Deluxe Hotel Category = River Bend Lodge or similar 5*
Day 3-4 Grootbos:
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Grootbos Private Nature Reserve or similar 5*
Day 5-6 Cape Town:
- Deluxe Hotel Category = The Marly or similar or similar 5*
Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.