Cape Town's Architectural Gems, Private tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Cape Town is an incredible destination if you want to see and admire the harmonious mix of attractive architecture. Join this memorable five-day tour to explore the architectural offering of Cape Town and its surrounding regions. Let the traditional Afrikaner Cape Dutch architecture, neighbourhoods painted in the colours of the rainbow and other surprises amaze your eyes. The town is sprinkled with interesting areas, from upscale neighbourhoods to shantytowns and fascinating architectural styles including neoclassical and baroque. Cape Town and its surroundings embody a charming character full of history and cultural heritage which you will discover on this architectural adventure.
Cape Town: Located between the blue sea and imposing mountains, spectacular Cape Town offers a vibrant art scene, great nightlife and a lively cultural set.
Stellenbosch: This romantic town boasts beautiful historic buildings and fertile lands, being a perfect host for great wineries and making the area’s best product.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 breakfasts;
- 2 lunches ( 1 lunch & 1 picnic in summer OR 1 light a la carte meal in winter)
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the Cape Toen International Airport
- Private transportation
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All visits as indicated: Castle of Good Hope, Grand Parade, Company’s Garden & Bo-Kaap, Gugulethu, Rhodes Memorial, UCT, Groote Schuur, Groot Constantia, Stellenbosch with tour of Rustenburg and Boschendal & walk in Franschhoek with Huguenot Memorial
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Hotel early check-out, early check-in, late check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms are all subject to availability and not guaranteed
- No refunds for unused services. Splitting the package is not allowed.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible changes of hotels and/or itinerary
- It is compulsory to sign an indemnity form when entering South African National Parks. More information in the regulation and the parks can also be found on the official SANPARKS website: www.sanparks.org
- Parents travelling with children would now be requested to provide an unabridged birth certificate (including the details of the child’s father as well as the mother) of all travelling children. This applies even when both parents are travelling with their children. When children are travelling with guardians, these adults are required to produce affidavits from parents proving permission for the children to travel. The above applies to foreigners and South Africans travelling to or from South Africa as well as travellers in transit. Please note that the child must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of travel
- See your doctor for advice in regards to vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in South Africa. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 -4 Cape Town
Superior Hotel Category = Cape Cadogan Boutique or similar 4*
Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.