Madame Tussauds – Standard Ticket
Madame Tussauds London
WELCOME TO MADAME TUSSAUDS LONDON!
Be immersed at Madame Tussauds London, experiencing Hollywood, Bollywood, the Royal Family and Rock Royalty to name but a few.
Walk the catwalk with Cara Delevingne at an exclusive fashion show, take the stage with Adele or have a photo with The Queen.
Explore 400 years of London’s history on a nostalgic taxi ride before joining the crime fighting team in a Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie.
Use the force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and get in on the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
Party with A-listers like Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, take to the stage with Taylor Swift and join the Royal Family in the most regal of settings
Plus, star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe – all included in your entry fee!
Star in immersive experiences and get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities.
Disclaimer: Access to Sherlock Holmes Experience and Alien Escape is not included in Madame Tussauds ticket price.
CHILD POLICY: 3-15 years old charged at reduced rates (see Tariff) and must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 3 years old enter FREE of charge but still require a ticket to be booked.
How it works
- This is a Pre-booked ticket with a time slot and an E-Ticket.
- E-ticket will be delivered to your email up to 3 days before your visit, mostly within 1-2 working days
- You can input the preferred time on the right side
- The preferred time is not guaranteed, but we will allocate the nearest time possible
- Once the time slot is allocated, the ticket is valid only for the allocated time slot
Please Redeem the vouchers at DOOR 1 for a timed ticket and enter the attraction to start their experience via DOOR 2.
- Once ordered, this ticket cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
- Once the time slot is allocated, it is NOT allowed to change
For safety reasons, we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is strongly advised that you pre-book in advance.
The ‘Spirit of London’ Taxi Ride is a continuously moving ride requiring some physical endeavour to board and disembark and is therefore unfortunately not accessible due to health and safety considerations.
**Madame Tussaud will be closed on Christmas Day.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.