London Eye – Fast Track Ticket
At 135 metres, The London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day.
The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
It was conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects and was launched in 2000.
It has won over 85 awards for national and international tourism, outstanding architectural quality and engineering achievement.
In fact, it has become the UK’s most popular paid for visitor attraction.
Don’t want the fun to end there? A revolutionary 4D film brings an extra dimension to the visitor experience, providing a completely new vision of the city that is both emotional and entertaining.
The film is approximately four minutes long and contains the first ever 3D aerial photography over London, making it the perfect prelude to an experience on the iconic London Eye.
The view you’ll never forget.
LONDON EYE - Fast Track Ticket
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time!
At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays The Lastminute.com London Eye is at its most popular.
Fast Track tickets for the Lastminute.com London Eye allow you to bypass part of the queue and get your tickets just 15 minutes before your experience.
Fast Track tickets are ideal for individuals, couples, families and groups who want to make the most of their day.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time.
Alternately, visit at your leisure afterwards.
CHILD POLICY: 3-15 years old charged at reduced rates (see Tariff) and must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 3 years old enter FREE of charge but still require a ticket to be booked.
How it works
- Skip the line ticket, you don’t waste your time to be on a long queue
- This is a Pre-booked ticket with a time slot and an E-Ticket.
- E-ticket will be delivered to your email up to 3 days before your visit, mostly within 1-2 working days
- You can input the preferred time on the right side
- The preferred time is not guaranteed, but we will allocate the nearest time possible
- Once the time slot is allocated, the ticket is valid only for the allocated time slot
- London Eye 4D cinema experience
- Eye Lounge Champagne Bar entry
- ** Due to the Coronavirus, some of them might not be available
- Once ordered, this ticket cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
- Once the time slot is allocated, it is NOT allowed to change
London Eye Opening Hours : 11AM – 6PM (Closed: 25th Dec)
County Hall, Riverside Walk
Westminster Bridge Road
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.