Wonders of Portugal
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join a three-day guaranteed departure tour in inspiring Portugal and enjoy a memorable journey through the Portuguese culture, history, and traditions. We leave vibrant Lisbon and head towards majestic Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site covered in beauty and mystery. Catch a glimpse of Cabo da Roca, the westerly point of continental Europe, let Obidos, the tiny but idyllic town surrounded by medieval walls, inspire you, and admire Portugal´s first Gothic-style church, situated in Alcobaca. Indulge in a culinary adventure in Nazare, a picturesque fishing village and spend the last day exploring the rich traditions of Evora. Enjoy a mouthwatering lunch, followed by a noteworthy winetasting session in one of the oldest Portuguese wine cellars, located in Azeitao.
Lisbon: Portugal’s capital city is an adventure in itself, offering cultural gems such as fado, culinary treats like pasteis de Belem and romantic city views.
Sintra: The UNESCO World Heritage Site is perhaps one of the most stunning places in all of Europe. Explore its colourful castle, impressive architectural gems and verdant surroundings.
Obidos: This walled town that makes us go back in time while marvelling at its Porta de Vila and white houses with their terracotta tile roofs.
Nazare: Considered one of the most typical villages in the country, charming Nazare is facing a beautiful sandy beach.
Fatima: This fascinating religious pilgrimage spot welcomes up to six million visitors every year.
Evora: Visit a beautiful medieval town offering centuries of history and charm.
- Operated with English, Spanish and Portuguese-speaking licensed guide on a shared basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Air conditioning bus or minivan, as per detailed itinerary
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Admission to all museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary: Palace of Pena in Sintra, Monastery of Batalha Cloisters, Capel of Bones in Evora, Sao Francisco Church in Evora, Evora Cathedral.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, laundry, drinks and meals not stated explicitly in the programme, including drinks during meals
- Tips and porterage
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the included items
- Arrival airport transfer / Departure airport transfer
- Any charges not mentioned in the included items
- International / domestic flights
- All types of travel or personal insurance.
- Pick-up at Pombal Square in Lisbon at 8,30 approximately
- We recommend to arrive to the meeting 15 minutes before that the time indicated
- Drop-off at Pombal Square in Lisbon at 18 o´clock approximately on last day
- For the arrival transfer from the airport, clients will be met at the exit of the arrivals hall by an English speaking driver. The driver will be holding a board with clients’ name. In the event that they are unable to locate the driver, they should contact at once the emergency number before leaving the airport or making any alternative arrangements.
- For the departure transfers clients will be collected by the driver from the hotel reception area. Clients shall be ready in the reception 10 minutes prior to pick up. In the event that the driver has not arrived at the scheduled time, please contact the emergency number before making any alternative arrangements. Transfer takes 2.5 hrs prior to clients’ flight departure time.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Portugal. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-2 Lisbon:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Sana Malhoa or Olissipo Marques de Sá or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.