* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this eight-day TUI Tour to discover the Madeira Island. Marvel at beautiful Jardem da Serra and taste Madeira’s national drink, Poncha. From East to West coast, you will walk through its landscapes and learn about history and taste typical products. Get deeper into the island, and visit a local village and learn about their traditions. Explore Funchal, admire the old town and get lost in the farmer’s market.
Cabo Girão: a rugged headland that offers a vertiginous view of the fajãs of Rancho and Cabo Girão as well as magnificent panoramic views over the ocean and the municipalities of Câmara de Lobos and Funchal.
Porto Moniz: is a charming little town that is perched on the dramatic north western tip of Madeira, a region comprised of towering mountains and views over endless deep blues of the Atlantic Ocean.
Jardim da Serra: get acquainted with the hotel’s history and its bio-project, while enjoying a walk through the beautiful gardens and forest of the hotel and its surroundings.
Funchal: the capital of the Madeira archipelago, a cosmopolitan and rejuvenated city, well known for its many top class restaurants and hotels, warm all year round climate and incomparable natural beauty.
Village Camara de Lobos: literally meaning ‘den of wolves’, is the famous fishing village that Sir Winston Churchill visited and painted.
- Operated with English-speaking TUI tour-escort throughout the itinerary
- 7 night’s hotel accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 lunch at a local wine producer including wine tasting (Day 2)
- 3 Dinners (Day 1-3)
- Arrival & departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Cristiano Ronaldo Madeira International Airport
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: West Coast full-day tour, Wine tasting at Seixal (Day 2); Jardim da Serra half-day walking tour including Poncha tasting (Day 3); Levadas half-day walking tour, Village Camara de Lobos visit (Day 4); East Coast full-day tour (Day 5); Funchal half-day city tour including typical bread tasting, Santa Clara Convent & Church visit, Blandy’s wine lodges including Madeira wine tasting (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms in the hotel are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of the package is not allowed
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Portugal.
Day 1, 3 Jardim da Serra
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Quinta da Serra or similar 5*
Day 4, 7 Funchal
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Golden Residence or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.