The Templars: The History of a Nation
[3 Days Tour]
The Templars: The History of a Nation
Adventure yourself into discovering the rich history and culture, the culinary delicacies, and the breathtaking landscapes of Portugal. Join this perfectly created three-day guaranteed departure historical tour and discover Lisbon, the beautiful city of contrasts where the past delightfully greets the present. Explore the city´s main landmarks, indulge in the famous pasteis de Belem, and let the Fado music impress your soul. Continue your memorable journey with a visit to the tiny, but intriguing Tomar. Spend your last day in Sintra, one of the most dazzling places in Europe. Explore the historical centre and savour the captivating mystery that surrounds it. Visit the charming, colourful Quinta da Regaleira before returning to Lisbon.
Lisbon: Portugal’s capital city is an adventure in itself, offering cultural gems such as fado, culinary treats like pasteis de Belem, and romantic city views.
Tomar: Ancient Templar city, possessing a great history and an architectural ensemble, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, as is its Convent of Christ, located inside the Tomar Castle from the 12th century.
Sintra: The UNESCO World Heritage Site is perhaps one of the most stunning sites in all of Europe. Explore its colourful castle, impressive architectural gems, and verdant surroundings.
- Operated with Portuguese, Spanish, French and English-speaking licensed guide on a shared basis
- 2 nights on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Air conditioning bus or minivan, as per detailed itinerary
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Convent of Christ in Tomar, Quinta da Regaleira in Sintra, Belen Tower in Lisbon, Museu da Marinha in Lisbon.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, laundry, drinks and meals not stated explicitly in the programme, including drinks during meals
- Tips and porterage
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the included items
- Any charges not mentioned in the included items
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- International flights
- All types of travel or personal insurance.
- Pick-up at Marques de Pombal Square in Lisbon, at 8:30 hrs. We recommend to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the indicated time.
- Drop-off at Marques de Pombal Square in Lisbon at 18:00 hrs.
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- For the arrival transfer from the airport, clients will be met at the exit of the arrivals hall by an English speaking driver. The driver will be holding a board with clients’ name. In the event that they are unable to locate the driver, they should contact at once the emergency number before leaving the airport or making any alternative arrangements.
- For the departure transfers clients will be collected by the driver from the hotel reception area. Clients shall be ready in the reception 10 minutes prior to pick up. In the event that the driver has not arrived at the scheduled time, please contact the emergency number before making any alternative arrangements. Transfer takes 2hours and 30 minutes prior to clients’ flight departure time.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Portugal. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 5 days or less before event
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.