The Healing waters of the North Portugal, Self-drive
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Choose our self-drive tour around Portugal and spend six memorable days exploring the superb culture and landscapes of this country. Visit its inspiring, lively towns and catch a glimpse of the scenic, historical villages. Stroll the beautifully arranged streets of Oporto admiring its picturesque location, walk the mesmerizing alleys of Penafiel, and enjoy delicious wines in one of the local cellar in the Sao Pedro do Sul.
Oporto: one of the oldest cities in Europe, surrounded by the stunning hills and blue rivers. Beautiful plazas, churches and houses with colourfully tiled façades are the architectural treasures of this city, and the taste of local wine and gastronomy will take you to become a part of this unique culture
Penafiel: charming village settled in the valley marked by the river Duoro. São Vicente Spa, ancient Rome thermal spa, is situated here and offers the best relax while inhaling the pure air of eucalyptus forests.
Sao Pedro do Sul: picturesque town settled into the beautiful region of the north Portugal. Famous for its thermal springs with the healing effects
- 5 night’s hotel accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Unlimited mileage
- SCDW (additional insurance with obligatory police report)
- TP (theft protection)
- Road assistance 24/7
- Replacement vehicle in a case of accident or breakdown
- Safety equipment (triangle, high visibility vest, fire extinguisher)
- Road map
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic nor International flights
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Porterage and gratuities
- Tour guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- PAI (personal accident insurance)
NOT INCLUDED IN CAR HIRE:
- Fuel, Fines, Tolls, Parking
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle.
- Damage to the engine through negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition.
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the Influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received there will be an administration charge.
- If the car is left outside of rent a car designated area on drop off, customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle due to it being parked outside of the Rent a Car installations.
- Each additional driver .
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat etc)
- Drivers age from 26 to 75 years old (must have had their driver´s license for a minimum of one year)
- Pick-up hours are Monday through Sunday, 07:00 to 22:00 hrs. Pick-up outside of these times is subject to a surcharge.
- Drivers who are not citizens of the European Union must present an international driver’s license together with the original from their country of origin.
- If the customer returns the vehicle earlier than the agreed upon drop-off date stated in the rental contract, the rental company will not refund the customer for any unused days
- Deposit credit card Visa or MasterCard only
- Accident/theft reporting must be notified within 48 hours of the incident
- In cases where, following the return of the vehicle, additional cleaning is required due to the car being dirty beyond the level expected from normal vehicle use, an additional charge shall apply, against evidence of the cost of the service provided
- Instructions for the car collection
- Day 6: Return procedure and the exact designated area will be advised by rent a car company when you pick up the car on arrival day
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Day 1, 2 Penafiel:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Penafiel Park or similar 3*
Day 3, 4 São Pedro do Sul:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel do Parque or similar 3*
Day 5 Oporto:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Cristal or similar 3*
CAR HIRE OPTIONS:
- Car Group C = Seat Ibiza or similar
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.