Lisbon Cultural Experience, City Break, 4 Days
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join our 4-day tour and discover the treasures of one of the oldest and certainly the most charming European Capitals – Lisbon. From the outdoor markets along the harbour to the winding street of the old quarters, the City and its people embrace you with their warmth and spirit. Built on seven hills on the northern bank of the River Tagus, Lisbon offers breath-taking panoramas at every turn. A short trip to the UNESCO World Heritage gem – Sintra will take you back in time and unveils you its romantic spirit, the one that inspired Hans Christian Andersen or Lord Byron. This tour impeccably combines the historic and cultural sights, and together with the local gastronomy fulfil your senses and expectations.
“Terreiro do Paço”: is one of the most majestic squares of Lisbon and was once the main maritime entrance to Lisbon. You can still see the old marble steps leading up to Commerce Square from the River Tagus.
Alfama Disctric: the oldest and most picturesque romantic city where the ST. Jorge Castle is located, one of the most beautiful belvedere in Lisbon.
Belém Tower: Lisbon fortress tower built as a protection of the city harbour, considered the ¡symbol of the country, as many voyages started from here during the Age of Discovery
- Operated with English, Spanish, Portuguese and German-speaking local guides during half-day Lisbon tour (Day 2)
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning minibus/bus from Lisbon Airport to the hotel
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning minibus/bus from the hotel to Lisbon Airport
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour (Day 2)
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary half-day Lisbon tour (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 2: Lisbon city tour starts at 9:00 in the morning from Marquês de Pombal square (please make your own arrangements to arrive to the Marquês de Pombal square at least 15 minutes in advance).
- The Coach Museum is closed on Mondays. We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
Day 1-3 Lisbon
Superior Hotel Category = Turim Terreiro do Paço Hotel or similar 4*
Deluxe Hotel Category = Turim Boulevard Hote or similar 5*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.