Discovering Algarve and Alentejo, Self-drive
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Choose this self-drive tour around the Algarve region and spend 15 memorable days exploring the superb culture and landscapes of this country. Visit its inspiring, lively towns and catch a glimpse of the scenic, historic villages. Stroll the beautifully arranged streets of Faro admiring its picturesque location, walk the mesmerizing alleys of the Roman town of Silves and Beja, enjoy the romantic spirit in the most beautiful town of the Algarve, Évora. Admire the architectural mixture of the Moorish and Portuguese elements presented on the city center´s frameworks and enjoy the local gastronomy and wine in the small fishing village of Olhão. This trip will fill all your senses and will leave great memories for the lifetime.
Faro: capital of Algarve, a getaway to this north-western region of Portugal and its fascinating history.
Silves: small picturesque town, its cobbled streets create the impression that the time stopped here. The town is famous for having the most well-preserved castle of the Algarve.
Évora: book of Portuguese art history, city written in the UNESCO World Heritage, perceiving the loving spirit of the local poets and art lovers.
Olhão: fishing village and one of the major ports of Algarve. Pleasant beaches and local restaurants attract the tourist to try the fresh seafood and other local delicates
- 14 night’s hotel accommodation
- 14 Breakfasts
- Unlimited mileage
- SCDW (additional insurance with obligatory police report) *
- TP (theft protection)
- Road assistance 24/7
- Replacement vehicle in a case of accident or breakdown
- Safety equipment (triangle, high visibility vest, fire extinguisher)
- Road map
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic nor International flights
- PAI (personal accident insurance)
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Porterage and gratuities
- Tour guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
NOT INCLUDED IN CAR HIRE:
- Fuel, Fines, Tolls, Parking
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle.
- Damage to the engine through negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition.
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received there will be an administration charge.
- If the car is left outside of rent a car designated area on drop off, customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle due to it being parked outside of the Rent Car installations.
- Each additional driver.
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat, etc.)
- Driver’s age from 26 to 75 years old (must have had their driver´s license for a minimum of one year)
- Pick-up hours are Monday through Sunday from 07:00 to 22:00 hrs. Additional surcharge will be paid if pick-up out of the office hours.
- Drivers who are not citizens of the European Union must present an international driver’s license together with the original from their country of origin.
- If the customer returns the vehicle earlier than the agreed-upon drop-off date stated in the rental contract, the rental company will not refund the customer for any unused days
- Deposit credit card Visa or MasterCard only
- Accident/theft reporting must be notified within 48 hours of the incident
- In cases where, following the return of the vehicle, additional cleaning is required due to the car being dirty beyond the level expected from normal vehicle use, an additional charge shall apply, against evidence of the cost of the service provided
- Instructions for the car collection
- Day 1: Heading first to the rent a car shuttle stop. Exact indications to be advised upon confirmation
- Day 8: Return procedure and the exact designated area will be advised by rent a car company when you pick up the car on arrival day
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Day 1 Faro
- Standard Hotel Category = Faro Boutique Hotel or similar 4*
Day 2, 3 Silves
- Standard Hotel Category = Colina dos Mouros or similar 4*
Day 4, 5 Beja
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Hotel Francis or similar 4*
Day 6, 7 Évora
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Vitoria Stone Hotel or similar 4*
Day 8, 9 Moura
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel de Moura or similar 4*
Day 10, 11 Alcoutim
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel D’Alcoutim or similar 4*
Day 12, 13 Tavira
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Maria Nova Lounge or similar 4*
Day 14 Olhão
- Standard Hotel Category = Quinta dos Poetas Nature Hotel or similar 4*
CAR HIRE OPTIONS
- Car Group C = eat Ibiza A/C or similar
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.