Sahara and South, Private tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Discover Morocco’s many faces on this exciting 6-day adventure. Go from exploring the imperial city of Marrakech, to driving in a 4×4 through the breath-taking High Atlas Mountains. Along the way, admire a number of magnificent landscapes, Kasbahs and desert dunes.
Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa market.
Ouarzazate: Visit the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou as well as the Taourirt kasbah in Ouarzazate itself.
Tinfou Dunes: Surrounded by stones and barren earth, these beautiful and mysterious dunes are the gateway to the Draa Valley
Taroudant: ‘Little Marrakech’ is known for its craftsmen, nice carpets and leatherwork
Agadir: Visit the local Kasbah, souks, wide crescent beach and seaside promenade lined with cafes and restaurants
- Operated with English -speaking driver .
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 dinners
- Private vehicle 4×4 with A/C with driver (from day 2 till day 5)
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer on private basis
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas, international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Lunches or drinks
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
Once you have collected your luggage, the driver will be waiting for you outside the airport, in front of the arrivals exit holding a sign with your name. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first
Unmarried couples with Moroccan nationality, please inquire about locale legislation concerning accommodation.
On day 3: Tent in desert camp is Private.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Morocco. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Marrakech:
- Standard Hotel Category = Zalagh Kasbah & Spa or similar 4*
Day 2 Ouarzazate:
- Standard Hotel Category = Le Fint or similar 4*
Day 3 Tinfou Dunes:
- Standard Hotel Category = Bivouac Palais Asmaa or similar (Desert Camp)
Day 4 Taroudant:
- Standard Hotel Category = Riad Hida or similar 4*
Day 5 Agadir:
- Standard Hotel Category = Anezi or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.