Ouarzazate & High Atlas, Private tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this memorable six-day tour that gives you the great opportunity to see some of the most beautiful places in Morocco. Discover breathtaking Marrakech with its imposing monuments and captivating Medina. Admire the natural beauty of the High Atlas from a 4×4 vehicle that comes with a private driver. See the captivating colours of Tizin Tichka, explore the interesting Ouarzazate city, and some of the most beautiful Kasbahs and Berber villages. Spend six days admiring the beauty of this fascinating country and getting closer to its inspiring culture.
Marrakech: Visit stunning Marrakech, the second imperial city in Morocco, admiring its famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs, Agdal Garden, the busy souks, and the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa square.
Ouarzazate: Also known as ‘The door of the desert’, this interesting city and its surrounding area are part of a noted film-making location, where international movies like Gladiator or part of the TV Series Game of Thrones were shot.
Oulad Berhil: Stroll the beautifully arranged paths of this little town located in the charming Taroudant province, well known for its old Kasbahs.
Asni: Discover an awe-inspiring Berber village located in the impressive Atlas mountains.
- Operated with English -speaking driver
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 dinners.
- Private vehicle 4×4 with driver (from day 2 to day 5)
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer.
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
Arrival at Marrakech Airport: After the customs formalities, our agent/driver will be waiting for you outside the airport,in front of the arrival exit holding a sign with your name. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first
*Unmarried couple with Moroccan nationality, please inquire about local legislation concerning accommodation
Day 2: Pick-up at the hotel reception at 08:00 hrs.
Day 5: Arrive Marrakech at approx. 16:00 hrs.
Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Morocco. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 5 Marrakech:
- Standard Hotel Category = Zalag Kasbah & Spa 4*
Day 2 Ouarzazate:
- Standard Hotel Category = Le fint 4*
Day 3 Oulad Berhil:
- Standard Hotel Category = Riad Hida (Riad Standard)
Day 4 Asni:
- Standard Hotel Category = Riad Aslda (Riad Standard)
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.