Marrakech, Essaouira & Agadir, Private tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this fascinating combined tour and live the magic and mystical atmosphere of Marrakech, a city bound to leave a mark in your memory and your imagination. Then also appreciate the beauty of Essaouira – also known by its ancient name, Mogador – which is located on the Atlantic Coast. Lastly, enjoy a relaxing walk along the beautiful beach of Agadir. In short, an unforgettable journey.
Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs Majorelle Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa market.
Essaouira: Discover the charming old medina, Portuguese architecture and Jewish heritage, silversmith artistry, and wooden handicrafts.
Agadir: A modern city rebuilt after the earthquake hit the city on 1960, enjoy panoramic views and the town’s main bay from the hilltop of the old Kasbah, the only remaining parts of the old city.
- Fully qualified and accredited English speaking local guide, on day 2 and day 7 (1/2day)
- 8 nights’ accommodation
Selected board basis:
- B&B option: 8 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Half -board option: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunches, 8 dinners.
- Transfer on day 1 from Marrakech airport to Marrakech hotel.
- Transfer on day 4 from Marrakech hotel to Essaouira hotel.
- Transfer on day 6 from Essaouira hotel to Agadir hotel.
- Transfer on day 9 from Agadir hotel to Agadir airport.
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES
- Entrance fees of Monuments, museums and visits mentioned in itinerary: Majorelle Garden, Koutoubia mosque, the Saadiens tombs, Bahia palace, Tiskiouine museum, souks of Marrakech, a cooking lesson in one of the oldest houses of Marrakesh or relax with Hammam & Massage in Riad in Marrakech (to choose one), visit to the kasbah and a guided city tour of Agadir.
- Meet & Greet on day 1.
- Lunch and tips in restaurants and hotels.
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide Tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Once you have collected your luggage, the driver will be waiting for you outside the airport, in front of the Arrivals exit, holding a sign with your name on it. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first.
- Unmarried couples with Moroccan nationality, please inquire about locale legislation concerning accomodation.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Morocco. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-3 Marrakech:
- Superior Hotel Category = Dellarosa or similar 4*
Day 4-5 Essaouira:
- Superior Hotel Category = Riad Al Madina or similar 4*
Day 6-8 Agadir:
- Superior Hotel Category = TILDI or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL MARRAKECH
After collecting your luggage, meet our driver/agent, who will be waiting for you outside the airport, in front of the Arrivals exit, holding a sign with your name on it. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first. Then enjoy a comfortable transfer to your selected hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure, be that stepping out into the colourful streets of Marrakech to begin exploring this fascinating city at your own rhythm, or even making the most of the services available at the hotel.
- Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 2 : MARRAKECH
After breakfast, meet your guide in your hotel’s reception and head out to discover the many sites Marrakech has to boast, including the Majorelle Garden, the Koutoubia Mosque (with the highest minaret in the city), the Saadian Tombs, the magnificent royal architecture of the Bahia palace, and the Tiskiouine Museum. Enjoy a stop for lunch (included in the price) in a typical Moroccan palace in the medina. Then stroll through the labyrinthine alleys of the souks and plunge into another world upon arriving to Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. Admire this location’s unforgettable panorama, a spectacle guaranteed to stimulate your five senses.
- Overnight in Marrakech
Day 3 : MARRAKECH
Have breakfast at the hotel before enjoying a full day to yourself in which you have the chance to join one of two optional excursions, to richen your experience in Morocco. One of them incited you to participate in a cooking lesson in one of the oldest houses of Marrakesh, where you will learn to prepare a variety of traditional dishes. The second possibility is going to distend your muscles with a Hammam & Massage session in a riad. However, if you prefer you can simply spend the day enjoying the services available at the hotel. Today, you choose!
- Overnight in Marrakech
Day 4 : MARRAKECH – ESSAOUIRA ( 175 Km – 3 Hrs)
Wake up to breakfast at the hotel, followed by a morning for you to spend at leisure. Then transfer from your hotel to Essaouira, a pleasant seaside resort rich in history. Check in at the selected hotel and then spend the rest of the day getting to know this wonderful city at your own pace. Explore the local shops and landmarks and find a nice place in which to further explore Moroccan cuisine.
- Overnight in Essaouira
Day 5 : ESSAOUIRA
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a walk through the windy city to set eyes upon its famous old port and Portuguese fortifications. Check out too the Sqala of the Kasbah, where a number of marquetry workshops huddle together, and continue by losing yourself in its vibrant medina. Make sure to enjoy a fresh fish grille in a local restaurant or in the old port. Then wrap this day up by taking a magnificent photo of the sunset while walking along the sands of Essaouira beach. (Warm clothes recommended in every season.)
- Overnight in Essaouira.
Day 6 : ESSAOUIRA – AGADIR (175 Km – 3 Hrs)
Recharge your batteries with breakfast at the hotel and then step out into the street to make the most of these last hours in Essaouira before continuing with your journey through Morocco. At the indicated time, a private transfer will take you to Agadir City by driving along a road flanked by this country’s renowned argan trees. If you want, you count with the possibility of making a stop at the town of Imessewane. Check in at the hotel upon arrival in Agadir.
- Overnight in Agadir
Day 7 : AGADIR
Breakfast in the hotel is followed by a meeting with your guide in the hotel reception. The morning is then dedicated to visiting the city of Agadir: relish a pleasant walk through the heart of Agadir while you learn all about its ancient and present-day history. Take in some truly breath-taking panoramic views from the Kasbah stronghold, which sits upon a hilltop, and put your bargaining skills to the test at the city’s local souks. Relax with a charming walk through the marina.
- Overnight in Agadir
Day 8 : AGADIR
Have breakfast at the hotel and then step out onto the streets of Agadir to enjoy a full day to yourself. This is your chance to explore the wonders of Agadir and the surrounding areas, a region brimming with natural wonders and historical landmarks, at your own rhythm. Today, you set the pace.
- Overnight in Agadir
Day 9 : DEPARTURE AGADIR
Wake up to one last breakfast at the hotel before hopping onto your transfer to Agadir Airport, depending on what time you scheduled your departure flight.
- Breakfast included.