* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join our 6-day tour and go in the track of the world´s oldest civilization that ever existed in our history. Explore the unique archaeological site of Palenque, Bonampak, and Yaxchilan and unveil the heritage of the Ancient Mayan culture. Sail down the Sumidero Canyon and admire the gems of local nature, before you walk down the picturesque streets of San Cristobal de las Casas and enjoy its vibrant atmosphere in San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan. You will be astonished by the marvelous beauty of the Montebello Lakes and refreshing bath under the Chiflón´s waterfall that will leave a memorable experience. This trip is full of a rich and exciting adventure that will leave you with stories to tell for years!
Sumidero Canyon: The imposing1000-meter-high cliff rising above the Grijalva. Sail down the peaceful waters of the canyon and admire the natural gems of mother nature
Palenque: Old Mayan city, protecting the rich Mayan architecture, sculpture, roof comb, and bas-relief carvings.
Montebello Lakes: the most scenic spot in the National Montebello Park, a protected area located in the state and enjoy the spectacular views over its multicolor lakes with tones ranging from midnight blue to turquoise.
- Operated with Spanish and English-speaking local guides in each destination on a shared basis during the activities
- 5 night’s hotel accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Tuxtla Gutierrez airport
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Villahermosa Airport
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Sumidero Canyon boat tour (Day 1), San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan sightseeing tour and San Cristobal de las Casas city tour (Day 2), Montebello Lakes and Chiflon´s waterfall sightseeing tour, Amatenango del Valle visit (Day 3), Agua Azul waterfalls, Palenque ruins (Day 4), Bonampak and Yaxchilan Sightseeing tour (Day 5), La Venta Museum (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 1: In order to participate on Sumidero Canyon boat tour, please make sure your arrival arrangements are not later than 01:00 pm.
- Day 2: Taking photos in temples in San Juan Chamula and Zinacantán, is prohibited.
- Day 6: Estimated arrival at Villahermosa airport is at 05:00 pm. Please arrange your departure flights accordingly.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Guests may be mixed with other guests of other nationalities, but the guide in the vehicle will speak English and Spanish.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- In many hotels in Mexico, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Mexico. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 2, 3 San Cristobal de las Casas
- Standard Hotel Category = Mansión de los Angeles or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Casa Mexicana or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Misión Grand San Cristobal or similar 5*
Day 4, 5 Palenque
- Standard Hotel Category = Tulija Express or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Chan Kah or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Villa Mercedes Palenque or similar 5*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.