The Ultimate London Adventure
The Ultimate London Adventure
Thames Rockets invite you to experience a Thames cruise 21st century style.
The original speedboat sightseeing Thames cruise in London that certainly started it all. This is now the most popular speedboat experience. For anyone and everyone who wants to see the capital’s most famous sights with all the added thrills and spills of racing on the renowned Thames Rockets.
The one that started it all…
Blast your way from the iconic London Eye Pier for 50 minutes that will stay with you forever. Take in the incredible sights from Big Ben to Tower Bridge. All this is courtesy of their award winning guides handpicked from the stand-up and acting circuit. Also closet history buffs by nature, their sole purpose is to provide a history lesson like no other. Think you know London? Think again!
Once under Tower Bridge, it’s time to tighten your grip on the Ultimate London Adventure Thames cruise.
Hear the 880 horsepower engines rev up Rocket style and whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!). You’ll twist and turn through the docklands with a bespoke medley of thrilling classics pumping through the cutting edge on-board sound system. Everyone from Grandma to Grandkids are certainly going to be singing along with delight as you experience the #1 tour in London.
Thames Rockets have taken out thousands of satisfied guests on the classic Ultimate London Adventure. Now is the time to experience this truly unique adventure.
Combining the funniest guides and most experienced skippers. Thames Rockets have held the #1 spot in their category on TripAdvisor for 10 years – and have no intention of that ever changing! Above all your safety is always their priority with your enjoyment a very close second. Thames Rockets guarantee that their Thames cruises will change the way you see the capital forever!
So are you ready to take on The Ultimate London Adventure?
- Professional skipper
- Expert comedy guide
- Lifejacket and waterproof equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier.
Minimum age is 4 months, all passengers including babies in arms must have a ticket.
Children 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Without exception pregnant women are not permitted.
- It is advised not to participate if you have a history of or have any current neck/back conditions.
- A minimum of eight passengers is permitted for each sailing, vessels that are not filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate time and/or date to travel.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to transfer themselves to the vessels seating and be able to sit unaided whilst on-board, there are a few steps with hand rails to the vessels seating area.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event
Boarding Gate One, London Eye Pier
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.