Simply Kenya, Sopa Lodges 6 Days
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join our six-day private tour and discover the gems of the “cradle of humanity” – Kenya. Stroll down the vibrant streets of Nairobi and immerse yourself into the cosmopolitan spirit of this developing city. Taking part in different game drives in the most beautiful park of Kenya, you will be discovering exciting wildlife of African safari in Maasi Mare National Park, look for a big five and observe these animals in their natural environments. Perhaps you will spot the local Maasi people dressed in their traditional red costumes grazing their cattle. Fulfil your curiosity about exotic safari wilderness and absorb its unique essence.
Maasai Mara National Reserve: situated in south-west Kenya, one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves, and where the world’s largest multi-species migration takes place. Across the vast plains of the Mara, lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, and an infinite variety of other species can be witnessed in their natural habitats.
Lake Nakuru National Park: settled in the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by the green woodlands and mesmerizing landscape, it is one of the most well-liked Safari parks in Kenya, home to a variety of animal species and big fives
Nairobi: Kenya´s vibrant capital, beating heart of the exciting cosmopolitan character, surrounded by the greenish landscape and wild African jungle
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning car from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4×4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle) on a private basis
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Lake Nakuru Game drive (Day 3), Maasai Mara Safari game drives (Day 4, 5)
- Meet & Greet
- Mineral water during game drives
- All park fees and government taxes
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 1, the check-in at the hotel is from 02:00 pm, clients arriving in the middle of the night must book a pre-night, as waiting in the lobby is not permitted.
- Day 6, the drop-off at InterContinental Hotel in Nairobi or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport at 02:00 pm approx. Flights to be booked 05:00 pm onwards.
- Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft-sided bags not exceeding 15kg and 65×46 cm. Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at the time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from the safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of the package is not allowed
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons
- Early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms in the hotel are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements, clients may be required to change vehicles
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will have to be covered by the client.
- Passengers arriving to Kenya may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate. Travellers’ cheque are generally not accepted in east Africa. US banknotes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the latest security markings.
What do I need to bring?
Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safari. Passport/ identity card required for internal flights, for which baggage is limited to 15kg per person, including hand luggage. Excess baggage will be charged at check-in. Passengers arriving Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate. Travellers’ cheques are generally not accepted in east Africa. US banknotes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the most current security markings (large portrait of the president). Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Nairobi:
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Intercontinental Nairobi similar 4*
Day 2 Naivasha:
- Standard Hotel Category = Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge or similar 4*
Day 3 Lake Nakuru:
- Standard Hotel Category = Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge or similar 4*
Day 4, 5 Masai Mara:
- Standard Hotel Category = Mara Sopa Lodge or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL NAIROBI
Upon your arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, meet and greet followed by the transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day spend at leisure. If you’re feeling run down after the flight, you can stay in the hotel and make the most of the available services. But if you’re itching to start exploring this fascinating city, hit the streets and explore the places that attract you the most.
Overnight in Nairobi.
Day 2 : NAIROBI – NAIVASHA (95 km – 2.15 hrs)
Enjoy your morning breakfast at the hotel, and after continue your trip heading to Naivasha. Estimated arrival is around lunchtime. Check in to your hotel and stroll down the streets of this exotic city and savour lunch at the lodge. Naivasha is famous for its floriculture and it is a perfect getaway to Navaisha Lake and Hell’s Gate National Park. Dinner serves at the lodge.
Overnight in Naivasha.
Day 3 : NAIVASHA – LAKE NAKURU
Enjoy your morning breakfast at the hotel, and get ready for your following adventure. Your upcoming destination is spectacular Lake Nakuru. Once in the park, view the safari and its natural beauty en-route to the lodge. Check-in and enjoy the lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon you can join an afternoon sunset game drive and explore the wildlife of the national park and its colourful birdlife, perhaps you view flamingos so popular for this area. Black and White rhinos could be seen as well as the endangered Rothschild Giraffe. Dinner serves at the lodge.
Overnight in Lake Nakuru.
Day 4 : LAKE NAKURU – MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE (240 km – 5.45 hrs)
Savour your early breakfast and after, drive to Narok town via Mai-Mahiu with a brief a rest stop to Maasai Mara. Maasai Mara is world know as an outstanding destination to meet Kenya´s exotic wildlife. It is home to a big five which could be observed in their natural environment during the safari games. Upon your arrival to your lodge, put your feet on and enjoy the feel of the wild African spirit during the lunch provided at the lodge. After lunch, depart for an afternoon game drive returning back to the lodge as the sun sets and enjoy the dinner at the lodge.
Overnight in Maasai Mara.
Day 5 : MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Wake up early in the morning and get ready for your morning safari game to explore the vast plains of the Maasai Mara. This reserve is an extension of the Serengeti ecosystem. Enjoy a thrilling game drive and, like completing a wildlife bingo, try to spot all of Africa’s highly sought-after Big Five: elephant, lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo. The huge expanse of grassland covers 320 sq km and is dotted with distinctive flat-topped acacia trees are watered by two rivers, Mara River and Talek River. It is also home to nomadic Maasai people, who can be seen grazing their cattle, usually brightly dressed in red chequered capes. Get the cameras ready, stock up on film and enjoy this exciting African venture! Once back in the lodge, wrap up your adventurous day with the dinner serves at the hotel.
Overnight in Maasai Mara.
Day 6 : MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – DEPARTURE NAIROBI (320 km – 6.5 hrs)
Start your day with a breakfast in the exotic safari atmosphere and get ready for the departure back to Nairobi. Drive across of rolling wheat and barley farms to Narok, the district headquarters of this part of Maasailand. From here, cross the vast plains on the floor of the Rift Valley whilst keeping an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle before heading up the rift escarpment. Arrive into Kenya’s bustling capital in the early afternoon where you will be dropped off at Jomo Kenyatta airport to take the flight to your onward destinations.