Mara Fly Safari, Keekorok Lodges
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
An African safari touches something deep within all of us, for it is an experience that will never be forgotten. This four-day adventure takes you to some of the most dramatic landscapes on the planet in search of wildlife, especially the Big Five, and intriguing cultures. The driver-guides are all skilled experts and will certainly make this safari feel special while the accommodation has been specifically chosen to enhance your experience.
Maasai Mara National Reserve: situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves, and where the world’s largest multi-species migration takes place. Across the vast plains of the Mara, visitors are able to witness lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, and an infinite variety of other species in their natural habitats.
- Operated with bilingual English-, French- or German-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour on a shared basis (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- 3 night’s accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4×4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
- Return charter flights Nairobi-Maasai (Inbound Day 2, Outbound Day 4)
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Maasai Mara Natural Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Maasai Mara Natural Reserve (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2, 4)
- All park, government and conservancy fees
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- International flights
- Airport taxes on not included flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Telephone bills
- Dining room tips
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 1, the check-in at the hotel is from 02:00 pm, clients arriving in the middle of the night must book a pre-night, as waiting in the lobby is not permitted
- Day 4, the drop-off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport at 01:30 pm approx. Flights to be booked 04:00 pm onwards
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to the client
- Passengers arriving in Kenya and Tanzania may be required to provide proof of vaccination against yellow fever
- Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft-sided bags not exceeding 15kg and 65×46 cm. Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at the time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from the safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons
- Early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms in the hotel are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements, clients may be required to change vehicles
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will have to be covered by the client
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of the package is not allowed
What do I need to bring?
Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safari. Passengers arriving to Kenya may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate. Travellers’ cheques are generally not accepted in east Africa. US banknotes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the latest security markings (large portrait of the president). Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay. Passengers arriving to Kenya and Tanzania may be required to provide proof of vaccination against yellow fever
Day 1 Nairobi
- Superior Hotel Category = Ole Sereni Hotel or similar 4*
Day 2, 3 Maasai Mara
- Superior Hotel Category = Keekorok Game Lodge or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.