Kilimanjaro to Mombasa
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Enjoy a night in Nairobi to help rid yourself of jetlag and prepare yourself for the safari of a lifetime. Enjoy a late morning drive to Amboseli National Park, with the magical Mount Kilimanjaro serving as its backdrop. This five-day safari covers the shimmering plains of Amboseli, then continues to undulating hills of Tsavo West and the verdant Taita Hills. You are sure to see some great herds of elephants and antelopes – among other fascinating wild animals – before ending your journey on Mombasa’s spectacular coast.
Amboseli National Park: crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s finest parks. Amboseli is also nature a photograph lover. On your game drives on Amboseli’s great horizons, you can spot wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, gazelle and of course, cheetahs and lions.
Tsavo West National Park: a water-level bunker allows rare insights into the activities of wildlife at Mzima Springs, offering some of the most magnificent game viewing in the world and attractions include elephant, rhino, Hippos, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos, diverse plant and bird species including the threatened corncrake and near threatened Basra Reed Warbler.
Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary: Visit this compact park where you can head straight to the action in search of 50 mammal species. A good mix of pretty landscapes, good birdwatching and decent mammal populations, also where lions and elephants are frequently sighted.
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 dinners
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Day 1)
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Moi International Airport (Day 5)
- 4×4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Amboseli National Park (Day 2); 1 game drive at Amboseli National Park, 1 game drive at Tsavo West National Park (Day 3); 1 game drive at Tsavo West National Park, Mzima Springs visit (Day 4); 1 game drive at Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- Meet & Greet
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Transfers on other days or to hotels not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 1, the check-in at the hotel is from 02:00 pm, clients arriving in the middle of the night must book a pre-night, as waiting in the lobby is not permitted
- Day 2, departure from Nairobi is at around 11:00 am
- Day 7, the drop-off is at Northern or southern coast beach hotel in Mombasa or Moi International Airport at 05:30 pm approx. Flights to be booked 07:30 pm onwards
- Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft-sided bags not exceeding 15kg and 65×46 cm. Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at the time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from the safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of the package is not allowed
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons
- Early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms in the hotel are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements, clients may be required to change vehicles
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will have to be covered by the client
What do I need to bring?
Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safari. Passengers arriving to Kenya may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate. Travellers’ cheques are generally not accepted in east Africa. US banknotes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the latest security markings (large portrait of the president). Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Nairobi:
- Superior Hotel Category = Eka hotel 4*
Day 2 Amboseli:
- SuperiorHotel Category = Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge or similar 4*
Day 3 Tsavo West:
- Superior Hotel Category = Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge or similar 4*
Day 4 Taita Hills:
- Superior Hotel Category = Salt Lick Safari Lodge or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.