* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this five-day tour in a small group to discover the essence of the Tuscany, Liguria and Emilia-Romagna regions. A unique experience through Italian landscapes, flavours and history: wander around Bologna, and taste the famous balsamic vinegar of Modena. Sail to one of the most pristine areas in Italy: Le Cinque Terre. Learn about Pisa’s peculiar history and its marvellous artistic attractions. Explore Florence’s unique artistic and cultural centre. Discover the small medieval town of San Gimignano and Siena’s gorgeous architecture and beautiful Main Square.
Bologna: the capital of the Emilia–Romagna region, its historic centre has been beautifully maintained, its original Roman street plan still discernible today.
La Spezia: beaches overlooking a crystal-clear sea, spectacular views, a marvellous artistic legacy, and small villages set within green valleys, alive with ancient traditions.
Le Cinque Terre: one of the most beautiful scenes of Italy, this fascinating area is a stretch of Italian Riviera coastline made up of five little villages.
Pisa: one of Italy’s most visited cities, a vibrant college town, home of the world-famous Leaning Tower, a unique masterpiece located in Piazza Dei Miracoli, accompanied by the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
Florence: a living city with an eclectic cultural life that embraces opera, classical music and contemporary art. Also known as the cradle of the Renaissance, is one of Europe’s great art cities.
Siena: one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Italy, honouring the Gothic architecture with its one of a kind main square, Piazza del Campo.
- Operated with English-speaking tour leader during the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the activities in Florence (Day 3) and Siena (Day 5)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 American buffet breakfasts
- 2 dinners (Day 1, 4)
- Air-conditioned shared transportation as stated in the program
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary: Visit Bologna with tour leader and 1 balsamic vinegar tasting (Day 1); Boat excursion to Cinque Terre (only by train in case of bad weather conditions) (Day 2); Visit Pisa with tour leader and Guided visit in Florence (Day 3); Guided visit in Siena and Visit San Gimignano with tour leader (Day 5)
- Drinks during meals
- Domestic nor international flights
- Transfers before/after the tour
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- On day 1, the pick-up point will be Piazzale Roma, Venice at 08:30 am. Please arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier
- On day 2, in the event of rough sea, the visit will be done by train
- On day 5, the drop-off in Rome in the evening at Viale Washington, or Viale Luigi Einaudi, or Termini Station Area, or Via Ludovisi
- The maximum group size for this tour is 18 people
- The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport
- Only one bag per person allowed (any size) plus one hand luggage (30kg in total). In case of any extra suitcases, these will have to be communicated in advance before the start of the tour. An additional supplement will be applied for each additional suitcase on the spot
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including a possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of the package is not allowed
Day 1, 2 La Spezia:
- Superior Hotel Category = H. The Poet or similar 4*
Day 3, 4 Florence:
- Superior Hotel Category = H. Palazzo Ricasoli or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Gambrinus or similar 4* bed and breakfast basis
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
You can start this experience at the following places.
Venice Meeting Point
Piazzale Roma, Venezia 30135, Veneto, IT
Day 1 : VENICE – BOLOGNA – MODENA AREA – LA SPEZIA
Meet your tour leader at the Piazzale Roma, Venice at 08:30 am, centrally located a few steps from the Santa Lucia Train Station (we kindly ask you to arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier). The tour bus will depart to the city of Bologna. Upon arrival, enjoy time at leisure to visit the highlights of the city, such as the impressive Piazza Maggiore and the Asinelli and Garisenda Towers. Afterwards, the tour will continue to the area of Modena for a tasting of balsamic vinegar, one of the most world-renowned classic Italian products. In the afternoon, we will departure to La Spezia and check-in at the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a welcome dinner in a local restaurant (included).
Overnight in La Spezia.
Day 2 : LA SPEZIA – CINQUE TERRE – LA SPEZIA
Start the day with breakfast at the hotel, and later join the tour on the bus to the port of La Spezia, where we will start the boat excursion to one of the most amazing and enchanting landscapes in the world: to the Cinque Terre. Arrival by boat at Porto Venere and later continue to Vernazza and Monterosso, the biggest and oldest Cinque Terre village, divided into two parts: the old town, and the new town. In the afternoon, the tour will return to the hotel. In the evening, you can ask your hotel reception for restaurant recommendations to discover Italy’s highly-renowned gastronomy before spending the night in the hotel.
Overnight in La Spezia.
Day 3 : LA SPEZIA – PISA – FLORENCE
Charge your batteries with breakfast at the hotel and then head out to Pisa with the tour leader. Upon arrival, visit of the city of the Leaning Tower, a unique work of architectural art situated in Piazza Dei Miracoli. In the early afternoon, the tour will head to Florence. Upon arrival, guided tour of the old town centre, passing through its symbolic spots, such as Piazza del Duomo, Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, Piazza Della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. In the afternoon, the bus will take your hotel in Florence, for check-in and a well-deserved rest.
Overnight in Florence.
Day 4 : FLORENCE
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel before spending a delightful day at leisure to explore the capital of the Tuscany region. Some of Florence most important museums are Galleria dell’ Accademia and Uffizi Gallery. Apart from the art and cultural treasures, the city offers one of Italy’s most atmospheric and pleasant places to visit. The streets of Florence radiate the charm of Italian culture. In the evening, enjoy a farewell dinner (included).
Overnight in Florence.
Day 5 : FLORENCE – SAN GIMIGNANO – SIENA – ROME
Wake up to one last breakfast at the hotel and join the tour leader to San Gimignano. Upon arrival, you will spend time at leisure to visit the little medieval town, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The tour then will continue to Siena, to join a guided tour of the town built up around Piazza del Campo, famous all over the world for its architectural beauty and unique “shell” shape. Once the activity ends, you’ll join the bus back to Rome. You’ll be dropped off in the evening at Viale Washington, or Viale Luigi Einaudi, or Termini Station Area, or Via Ludovisi. From here you may continue with your travel arrangements.