* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this five-day tour in a small group to discover the essence of the Tuscany, Liguria and Emilia-Romagna regions. A unique experience through Italian landscapes, flavours and history: wander around Bologna, and taste the famous balsamic vinegar of Modena. Sail to one of the most pristine areas in Italy: Le Cinque Terre. Learn about Pisa’s peculiar history and its marvellous artistic attractions. Explore Florence’s unique artistic and cultural centre. Discover the small medieval town of San Gimignano and Siena’s gorgeous architecture and beautiful Main Square.
Bologna: the capital of the Emilia–Romagna region, its historic centre has been beautifully maintained, its original Roman street plan still discernible today.
La Spezia: beaches overlooking a crystal-clear sea, spectacular views, a marvellous artistic legacy, and small villages set within green valleys, alive with ancient traditions.
Le Cinque Terre: one of the most beautiful scenes of Italy, this fascinating area is a stretch of Italian Riviera coastline made up of five little villages.
Pisa: one of Italy’s most visited cities, a vibrant college town, home of the world-famous Leaning Tower, a unique masterpiece located in Piazza Dei Miracoli, accompanied by the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
Florence: a living city with an eclectic cultural life that embraces opera, classical music and contemporary art. Also known as the cradle of the Renaissance, is one of Europe’s great art cities.
Siena: one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Italy, honouring the Gothic architecture with its one of a kind main square, Piazza del Campo.
- Operated with English-speaking tour leader during the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the activities in Florence (Day 3) and Siena (Day 5)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 American buffet breakfasts
- 2 dinners (Day 1, 4)
- Air-conditioned shared transportation as stated in the program
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary: Visit Bologna with tour leader and 1 balsamic vinegar tasting (Day 1); Boat excursion to Cinque Terre (only by train in case of bad weather conditions) (Day 2); Visit Pisa with tour leader and Guided visit in Florence (Day 3); Guided visit in Siena and Visit San Gimignano with tour leader (Day 5)
- Drinks during meals
- Domestic nor international flights
- Transfers before/after the tour
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- On day 1, the pick-up point will be Piazzale Roma, Venice at 08:30 am. Please arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier
- On day 2, in the event of rough sea, the visit will be done by train
- On day 5, the drop-off in Rome in the evening at Viale Washington, or Viale Luigi Einaudi, or Termini Station Area, or Via Ludovisi
- The maximum group size for this tour is 18 people
- The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport
- Only one bag per person allowed (any size) plus one hand luggage (30kg in total). In case of any extra suitcases, these will have to be communicated in advance before the start of the tour. An additional supplement will be applied for each additional suitcase on the spot
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including a possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of the package is not allowed
Day 1, 2 La Spezia:
- Superior Hotel Category = H. The Poet or similar 4*
Day 3, 4 Florence:
- Superior Hotel Category = H. Palazzo Ricasoli or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Gambrinus or similar 4* bed and breakfast basis
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.