Enchanting of Bali, Private Tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join our 8-day tour and explore the gems of the beautiful island of Bali. Inhale the exotic atmosphere while relaxing on Kuta beach and enjoy the tickling sunrays, snorkelling or diving into the depth of the deep blue turquoise sea. Learn about the history by visiting Bali museum in Denpasar and admire the mask craft arts in the small village called Mas. Thrilling rafting down the Ayung River will wake up your senses and local markets fulfil your gastronomic curiosity. Immerse yourself into the exciting vibe of this gorgeous island and live the unspoiled natural environment at this very moment, here in Bali.
Kuta region: first developed Bali´s touristic destination, stretched along the sandy coastline and full of bumping clubs, charming restaurants and local markets and shops.
Denpasar: urban capital of Bali, preserving the cultural heritage of Balinese people. Home to a Bali museum, Balinese People Memorial and bustling local markets that offer fresh local products.
Mas: small unique village, center of the traditional mask manufacture art.
- Operated with an English-speaking local guide throughout the tour
- Spanish, French or Italian-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch at a local private retreat on Lake Bratan (Day 2)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from Denpasar Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Denpasar Airport (Day 5)
- Private transportation in an A/C vehicle throughout the tour (except day 4)
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: full-day Kuta region excursion ((Taman Ayun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi, Bedugul village, boat ride to Ulun Danu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple); Day 2), Denpasar city tour (Day 3), Water raft adventure (Day 4), full-day Ubud region excursion (Visit of Mas village and Agung Rai Museum of Art; Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- International nor International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- In many hotels in Indonesia, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed.
- Day 4: Transfer and Water raft adventure is on shared basis.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Indonesia. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting places of worship, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-4 Kuta
- Superior Hotel Category = Fontana Bali or similar 4*
Day 5-8 Ubud
- Superior Hotel Category = Maxone Ubud or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL BALI – KUTA (5.5 km – 0.15 hrs)
Upon your arrival at Bali International airport, meet and greet, and transfer to a small fishing village, Kuta. Kuta was the first town of Bali, where the tourism was developed and now its famous beach resorts, hotels and restaurants are one of the most sought out places to spend unforgettable vacations. Upon your arrival check-in to your hotel. If you are tired from the journey, you can simply put your feet up in the hotel and take advantage of the available services. Otherwise, you can head out and start enjoying the exotic atmosphere of this town.
Overnight in Kuta.
Day 2 : KUTA – TAMAN AYUN – BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT – KUTA (140 km – 4 hrs)
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at the hotel and get ready for your full-day excursion around the Kuta region. Meet your guide at the hotel´s reception and head to your first visit, Bali´s most sacred Taman Ayun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi, built in the 17th century, surrounded by a wide moat that creates a sensation that you are standing in the middle of the lake. Afterward, continue to Bedugul, pleasant mountain village, located on Lake Bratan, agricultural centre for vegetables and visit its Botanical gardens and local market with fresh local products. Enjoy set menu lunch at a local private retreat (included), and after take a short walk to the shore of the lake and board a traditional boat – Jukung for a short paddle to reach the Ulun Danu Temple. This charming boat trip gives you a chance to spy on this magnificent water temple from a different angle. On the way back to Kuta, visit the Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed spot as perched on a little rocky islet, and once back in the hotel, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Kuta.
Day 3 : KUTA – DENPASAR – KUTA (20 km – 1 hr)
Wake up to your morning breakfast at the hotel, meet your guide at the hotel´s reception and get ready for your next Indonesian adventure. Begin with the Denpasar city tour, Bali´s capital. Come in to the busy Denpasar´s two unique markets, Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari and try different local foods and hand-made products. Learn about the traditional Bali´s history by visiting the Museum of Bali and admire traditional artefacts, collection of prehistoric pieces and valuable old paintings. Continue to the Bali Art Centre, also known as Taman Budaya which is dedicated to the preservation of Balinese culture. Wrap this half-day trip with the visit of the Balinese People Memorial, better known as Bajra Sandhi, which was built to commemorate Balinese heroes who fought against colonial rule. Once back in Kuta, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4 : KUTA – AYUNG RIVER – KUTA (70 km – 3 hrs)
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and prepare yourself for next adventure, thrilling water raft on the Ayung River. You will be transferred to Ubud, to Ayung River. Once you push from the riverbanks, you will wind through deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and towering cliffs of prehistoric significance. Enjoy this exciting venture set in the pure waters of this island and explore its beauty from a different angle. Once back in the hotel, spend the rest of the time at leisure.
Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5 : KUTA – UBUD (35 km – 1.5 hrs)
Savour breakfast at the hotel, before your pick up by your driver, and continue your trip to Ubud. Check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy relaxing 2-hour Balinese treatments at the local Spa, rejuvenate your body, and reduce tension and stress.
Overnight in Ubud.
Day 6 : UBUD
Morning breakfast at your hotel is followed by the full-day sightseeing tour of the Ubud region. Your first stop is a small local village called Mas, known for the typical mask art. Visit I Wayan Muka´s small factory, and learn about the unique technique of the traditional mask making and performance. You will have the privilege to meet some of the talented mask makers and dig even deeper about their passion. Afterward, continue to explore the best collection of Balinese and Indonesian painting at Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA museum). Enjoy its tranquil atmosphere, walk in its green gardens and absorb this “living Balinese tradition” through its beautiful paintings and artefacts. Take a short walk through a rice paddy from the main road of Ubud to enjoy your organic lunch at Sari Organic restaurant (included). After lunch, continue to central Ubud to discover Ubud’s royal palace built in the 16th century and the local market, right next to it. This bustling atmosphere of this local market will soak you into and the walk around the local vendors will tempt you to try the local food and by hand made products. You can wrap up your day with the short visit of the monkey forest – home to a healthy population of long-tailed macaques (not included) and once back in your hotel, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Ubud.
Day 7 : UBUD
After refreshing breakfast at the hotel, spend the whole day at leisure. Today you have an opportunity to explore this region on your own. Stroll down the buzzing streets of Ubud, return to the busy markets or just relax by the pool of the hotel.
Overnight in Ubud.
Day 8 : DEPARTURE UBUD (40 km – 1.5 hrs)
Enjoy your last breakfast at the hotel, and once picked up by your driver, you will be transferred to the Denpasar International Airport to take your onwards flights.