Must-See Cyclades: Mykonos and Santorini
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Greece, the cradle of human civilization. Join our island hopping 8 day-tour, discover the hidden gems of this country and take pleasure of its sunrays that cover the long sandy beaches and coastlines of its islands. Enjoy this experience with the exciting overnights in two of the Cyclades Island, Mykonos and Santorini and uncover their unique essence. Have a taste of the bustling nightlife in Mykonos, dance the day away at epic beach parties. Once in Santorini discover the typical small fishing harbours, golden beaches and whitewashed villages and enjoy the local gastronomy at one of the typical Greek taverns. This trip invites you to spend remarkable holidays and fulfil your curiosity about the exciting land of Gods!
Athens: one of the most historic cities in the world, among the oldest cities in Europe with a history of 3000 years. Acropolis, Syntagma Square and many more sites are waiting to be discovered.
Mykonos: the party animal of the Cycladic islands, Greece’s answer to Ibiza, with bronzed bodies thronging its beaches by day and bass lines pounding through its super clubs until dawn. However, there is more to Mykonos than the dazzling sand and insatiable revellers. Chora village and the “Little Venice” are the most picturesque site of the island.
Santorini: a precious gem of the Aegean which actually consists of Thíra, Thirassiá, Asproníssi, Palea and Nea Kaméni. The whole complex of Santorini islands is still an active volcano whose crater is in the sea and the contrast it creates with the white-washed buildings set against the vibrant blue sky is what makes it so unique.
- 7 nights´ hotel accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Departure private transfer to Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning shuttle bus while on the islands
- Ferry tickets on economy seat for the routes Athens-Mykonos, Santorini-Athens (Day 2 and 7)
- High-speed ferry tickets on economy seat for the route Mykonos –Santorini (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2 and 5)
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Local guide (unless optional activity booked)
- Porterage and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- In many hotels in Greece, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed.
- A guide is not included unless joining an optional tour
- Optional tour day 1: Athens Night-out optional tour includes roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, dinner in a typical Greek tavern, shared professional English speaking escort. Operates daily except on Sundays
- Optional tour day 8: Half-day Delos tour includes roundtrip boat ticket to Delos Island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers from/to hotel, entrance fee to Delos archaeological site
- Optional tour day 8: Half-day Athens Sightseeing tour with Acropolis Museum: includes shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, entrance fee to the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Greece. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 7 Athens
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Best Western Amazon or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Novus City or similar 4*
Day 2, 3, 4 Mykonos
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel New Aeolos or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Acrogiali Beach or similar 4*
Day 5, 6 Santorini
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Fenix collection or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Afroditi Venus Beach & Spa or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.