Must-See Cyclades: Mykonos and Santorini
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Greece, the cradle of human civilization. Join our island hopping 8 day-tour, discover the hidden gems of this country and take pleasure of its sunrays that cover the long sandy beaches and coastlines of its islands. Enjoy this experience with the exciting overnights in two of the Cyclades Island, Mykonos and Santorini and uncover their unique essence. Have a taste of the bustling nightlife in Mykonos, dance the day away at epic beach parties. Once in Santorini discover the typical small fishing harbours, golden beaches and whitewashed villages and enjoy the local gastronomy at one of the typical Greek taverns. This trip invites you to spend remarkable holidays and fulfil your curiosity about the exciting land of Gods!
Athens: one of the most historic cities in the world, among the oldest cities in Europe with a history of 3000 years. Acropolis, Syntagma Square and many more sites are waiting to be discovered.
Mykonos: the party animal of the Cycladic islands, Greece’s answer to Ibiza, with bronzed bodies thronging its beaches by day and bass lines pounding through its super clubs until dawn. However, there is more to Mykonos than the dazzling sand and insatiable revellers. Chora village and the “Little Venice” are the most picturesque site of the island.
Santorini: a precious gem of the Aegean which actually consists of Thíra, Thirassiá, Asproníssi, Palea and Nea Kaméni. The whole complex of Santorini islands is still an active volcano whose crater is in the sea and the contrast it creates with the white-washed buildings set against the vibrant blue sky is what makes it so unique.
- 7 nights´ hotel accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Departure private transfer to Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning shuttle bus while on the islands
- Ferry tickets on economy seat for the routes Athens-Mykonos, Santorini-Athens (Day 2 and 7)
- High-speed ferry tickets on economy seat for the route Mykonos –Santorini (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2 and 5)
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Local guide (unless optional activity booked)
- Porterage and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- In many hotels in Greece, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed.
- A guide is not included unless joining an optional tour
- Optional tour day 1: Athens Night-out optional tour includes roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, dinner in a typical Greek tavern, shared professional English speaking escort. Operates daily except on Sundays
- Optional tour day 8: Half-day Delos tour includes roundtrip boat ticket to Delos Island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers from/to hotel, entrance fee to Delos archaeological site
- Optional tour day 8: Half-day Athens Sightseeing tour with Acropolis Museum: includes shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, entrance fee to the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Greece. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 7 Athens
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Best Western Amazon or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Novus City or similar 4*
Day 2, 3, 4 Mykonos
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel New Aeolos or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Acrogiali Beach or similar 4*
Day 5, 6 Santorini
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Fenix collection or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Afroditi Venus Beach & Spa or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL ATHENS
Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus port (please advise your flight details or ferry details, in order to arrange the pick-up), meet and greet, and transfer to your hotel for check in. The afternoon is free at leisure for exploring this city that never sleeps. You may optionally experience the city’s vibe by visiting its very heart – Syntagma Square and have a nice, quiet walk at the beautiful alleys of Plaka where you can also find numerous small shops selling souvenirs and other local arts and crafts. In the evening we invite you to book our optional tour “Night out in Athens” (optional extra).
Night out in Athens
The tour will begin with a short panoramic drive through the city centre where you’ll also have the chance to admire and take photos of the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner accompanied by live music and Greek folk dances. This tour includes roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, dinner in a typical Greek tavern, shared professional English speaking escort. Operates daily, except Sundays.
Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 : ATHENS – MYKONOS (5 hrs, by ferry; included)
Enjoy your early energizing breakfast at the hotel and get ready for your transfer to Piraeus port to catch the ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival on Mykonos Island, there will be our representative ready to assist you with the shared transfer to your hotel. Once on the island, you will undoubtedly recognize the picture postcard white windmills sitting side by side, overlooking the sea. After checking in, just make sure to soak up the Myconian sun by lying on one of the beautiful, sun-kissed beaches and in the late evening the famous nightlife awaits you to be discovered.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 3 : MYKONOS
Rise and shine! Today is the day to discover the heart of Mykonos. Stroll around the narrow, cobblestone streets of Mykonos capital (Chora) and lose yourself in the cosmopolitan atmosphere. Admire whitewashed houses with colorful doors covered by bougainvillea trees in purple bloom. Don’t forget to visit the Archaeological, Folklore and Maritime Museums to take in a little history. At sunset, take advantage of the beautiful view Little Venice has to offer and stop by for a cocktail while admiring the magnificent colors reflecting on the water surface.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4 : MYKONOS
Enjoy your morning breakfast at the hotel and after it´s upon your own decision if you decide between exploring the small villages scattered around the island or join our optional half day Delos tour (optional extra), where you will discover the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis with the help of a professional, knowledgeable guide. The deserted island of Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Seize your last night on the island and dance the night away!
Delos half day tour (Includes roundtrip boat ticket to Delos island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers, entrance fee to Delos archaeological site. Operates daily)
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5 : MYKONOS – SANTORINI (2.5 hrs, by ferry; included)
Morning breakfast followed by the check-out from the hotel because today you will be heading to Santorini! Your adventure will begin early in the morning as you will be picked up and transferred to the port to catch the high speed ferry to Santorini. As you’re approaching the island, you will instantly recognize the domed rooftops, iconic architecture and glittering waters that make Santorini such a unique island. Our representative will be at the port, waiting for you. There you will board the bus that will take you to your hotel to check-in. After having some rest at your hotel, you may head to Oia to witness the breath-taking, world-famous sunset. The village is situated on top of an impressive cliff and offers a spectacular view over the volcano and the island of Thirassia. As soon as the sun sets, descend to Ammoudi Bay to enjoy a romantic dinner in a restaurant of your preference.
Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6 : SANTORINI
Keep yourself energized throughout the day with a big breakfast meal at the hotel. Today you should grab the opportunity and join our optional Aphrodite Boat Sunset tour (not included). Since this tour begins early in the afternoon, you’ll have some free time in the morning to stroll the narrow cobblestone streets of the island’s capital, Fira and take some photos. Fira is made up of whitewashed cubic houses and terraces and blue-domed churches, perched on the cliffs above the caldera. One of the best views of the island can be found there.
Aphrodite Boat Sunset tour in Santorini Island
Start time: 3:00 pm
The Aphrodite Boat tour departs from the port. The first stop is the volcano of Santorini in Nea Kameni Island where you will have the opportunity to climb on the top of the volcano and take some majestic pictures. Walking on the volcano is a truly unique experience! The next destination is Palia Kameni where you’ll get to dive in the hot springs created by the underwater powers of the volcano. The boat will then anchor close to Thirasia Island and dinner buffet will be served. The end of the excursion comes at sunset time. The boat sets sail and the sun descends. This moment will forever stay engraved in your memory.
Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7 : SANTORINI – ATHENS (8 hrs, by ferry; included)
It´s time to bid farewell to Santorini. After breakfast, say goodbye to this beautiful island and board the ferry back to Piraeus port. Enjoy your private ride back to the hotel in Athens. After those last few hectic but exciting days, you can finally rest and charge your batteries by spending some time in your hotel and enjoying its facilities.
Overnight in Athens.
Day 8 : DEPARTURE ATHENS
Today marks the end of our island adventure. If you are departing in the afternoon and wish to explore the heart of Athens, please note that we are offering two optional tours to book. The first is the half day sightseeing tour which includes the famous Acropolis and the Acropolis museum. Alternatively, you can also book the Athens Food Tour, enjoy different flavours of this unique world-known cuisine and learn about the history of each.
Athens half day sightseeing tour
Start time: 07:30 am
Tour includes the famous Acropolis and the Acropolis museum and together with the guide, you will go to see the city centre, the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial of the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. On your way to Acropolis, you will also witness many more important ancient sites that have been standing in the city for millennia.
End time: 01:30 pm
Athens Food Tour
Start time: 10:00 am
Tour starts from Syntagma Square (make your own arrangements to get to Syntagma Square at least 15 minutes in advance) and last approx. 3.5 hours. During this tour you will discover Greek flavours and their history and taste a variety of traditional delicacies. Later on, we will arrange a private transfer to Athens International Airport according to the departure time of your flight. If you want to see more of Greece, we are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our Greek destinations.
End time: 01:30 pm