Cyclades Island Hopping: Mykonos and Paros
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Greece, the cradle of human civilization. Join this 8 day-tour, discover the hidden gems of this country and take pleasure of its sunrays that cover the long sandy beaches and coastlines of its islands. Enjoy this island hopping experience with the overnight in two of the Cyclades Island, Mykonos and Paros and uncover their unique essence. Have a taste of the bustling nightlife in Mykonos, dance the day away at epic beach parties. Once in Paros discover the typical small fishing harbours, golden beaches and whitewashed villages and enjoy the local gastronomy at one of the typical Greek taverns. This trip invites you to spend remarkable holidays and satisfy your curiosity about the exciting land of Gods!
Athens: one of the most historic cities in the world, among the oldest cities in Europe with a history of 3000 years. Acropolis, Syntagma Square and many more sites are waiting to be discovered.
Mykonos: the party animal of the Cycladic islands, Greece’s answer to Ibiza, with bronzed bodies thronging its beaches by day and bass lines pounding through its super clubs until dawn. However, there is more to Mykonos than the dazzling sand and insatiable revellers. Chora village and the “Little Venice” are the most picturesque site of the island.
Paros: the unique style of this island, settled in the heart of Aegean Sea, tempt your sight by whitewashed villages, picturesque fishing harbours, churches, while the tempting smell of the fresh seafood lures your gastronomic curiosity.
- 7 nights´ hotel accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Departure private transfer to Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning shuttle bus while on the islands
- Ferry tickets on economy seat for the routes Athens-Mykonos, Paros-Athens (Day 2 and 7)
- High-speed ferry tickets on economy seat for the route Mykonos –Paros (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2 and 5)
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Local guide (unless optional activity booked)
- Porterage and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- In many hotels in Greece, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed.
- Optional tour day 1: Night-out in Athens, includes roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, dinner in a typical Greek tavern, shared professional English speaking escort. Operates daily, except Sundays.
- Optional tour day 4: Half-day Delos, includes roundtrip boat ticket to Delos Island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers, entrance fee to Delos archaeological site.
- Optional tour day 6: Paros Island tour includes roundtrip ferry ticket to Antiparos Island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers. Operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Optional tour day 8: Half-day Athens Sightseeing tour with Acropolis Museum, includes shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, entrance fee to the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum.
- Optional tour day 8: Athens Food tour includes shared English speaking tour leader, all tastings offered during food tour. Tour does not include transfers from/to the hotel.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Greece. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 7 Athens
- Standard Hotel Category = Best Western Amazon Hotel or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Novus City Hotel or similar 4*
Day 2, 3, 4 Mykonos
- Standard Hotel Category = New Aeolos Hotel or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Acrogiali Beach Hotel or similar 4*
Day 5, 6 Paros
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Aegeon or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Narges or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL ATHENS
Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus port (please advise your flight details or ferry details, in order to arrange the pick-up), meet and greet, and transfer to your hotel for check in. The afternoon is free at leisure for exploring this city that never sleeps. You may optionally experience the city’s vibe by visiting its very heart – Syntagma Square and have a nice, quiet walk at the beautiful alleys of Plaka where you can also find numerous small shops selling souvenirs and other local arts and crafts. In the evening we invite you to book our optional tour “Night out in Athens” (optional extra).
Night out in Athens
The tour will begin with a short panoramic drive through the city centre where you’ll also have the chance to admire and take photos of the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner accompanied by live music and Greek folk dances. This tourincludes roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, dinner in a typical Greek tavern, shared professional English speaking escort. Operates daily, except Sundays.
Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 : ATHENS – MYKONOS (3 hrs, by ferry; included)
Enjoy your early energizing breakfast at the hotel and get ready for your transfer to Piraeus port to catch the ferry to Mykonos (included). Upon arrival on Mykonos Island, there will be our representative ready to assist you with the shared transfer to your hotel. Once on the island, you will undoubtedly recognize the picture postcard white windmills sitting side by side, overlooking the sea. After checking in, just make sure to soak up the Myconian sun by lying on one of the beautiful, sun-kissed beaches and in the late evening the famous nightlife awaits you to be discovered.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 3 : MYKONOS
Rise and shine! Today is the day to discover the heart of Mykonos. Stroll around the narrow, cobblestone streets of Mykonos capital (Chora) and lose yourself in the cosmopolitan atmosphere. Admire whitewashed houses with colourful doors covered by bougainvillea trees in purple bloom. Don’t forget to visit the Archaeological, Folklore and Maritime Museums to take in a little history. At sunset, take advantage of the beautiful view Little Venice has to offer and stop by for a cocktail while admiring the magnificent sunset.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4 : MYKONOS
Enjoy your morning breakfast at the hotel and after it´s upon your own decision if you decide between exploring the small villages scattered around the island or join our optional half day Delos tour (optional extra), where you will discover the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis with the help of a professional, knowledgeable guide. The deserted island of Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Seize your last night on the island and dance the night away!
Delos half day tour (Includes roundtrip boat ticket to Delos Island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers, entrance fee to Delos archaeological site. Operates daily)
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5 : MYKONOS – PAROS (1 hrs, by ferry; included)
Morning breakfast followed by the check-out from the hotel because today you will be heading to Paros! You will be picked up in the morning from the hotel to catch the high-speed ferry. The bus driver will be waiting for you at the port of Paros to transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Paros may not carry the reputation that Mykonos or Santorini does, however this destination can be ideal as it is cosmopolitan yet relaxing. Impeccable natural beauty, beaches with crystal clear waters and a place where tradition meets modernity are some of the key elements of Paros that await to be discovered. Your first stop has to be Kolymbithres beach. It is located in the bay of Naoussa and it’s particularly impressive because of the huge blocks of granite, sculpted into strange smooth shapes by the sea and the wind over the centuries.
Overnight in Paros.
Day 6 : PAROS
Wake up to a mouth-watering breakfast followed by a morning exploring the island. Today you have the option to join our optional Paros island tour (optional extra). The evening is yours to savour, so head out to one of the dozens of beach bars and have fun.
Paros Island tour
Start time: 9:00 am
This tour starts at Parikia and walks you through all the main highlights of the island. You’ll have the chance to see traditional villages like Lefkes, Alyki and Marathi as well as Naoussa, the beautiful fishing village with the colourful boats. You even get to visit the island of Antiparos and stroll through the picturesque little town. (Includes roundtrip ferry ticket to Antiparos Island, shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transfers. Operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Return time: 5:00 pm
Overnight in Paros.
Day 7 : PAROS – ATHENS (5 hrs, by ferry; included)
It´s time to bid farewell to Paros. After breakfast, say goodbye to this beautiful island and board the ferry back to Piraeus port. Enjoy your private ride back to the hotel in Athens. After those last few hectic but exciting days, you can finally rest and charge your batteries by spending some time in your hotel and enjoying its facilities.
Overnight in Athens.
Day 8 : DEPARTURE ATHENS
Today marks the end of our island adventure. If you are departing in the afternoon and wish to explore the heart of Athens, please note that we are offering two optional tours to book. The first optional tour is the Athens half day sightseeing tour (not included), which includes the famous Acropolis and the Acropolis museum. Alternatively, you can also book the Athens Food Tour (optional extra) and explore the different Greek flavours and their traditions. Later on, we will arrange a private transfer to Athens International Airport according to the departure time of your flight. If you want to see more of Greece, we are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our Greek destinations.
Half-day Athens sightseeing tour
Start time: 7:30 am
Tour starts early in the morning. During the tour, a highly knowledgeable guide will take you to see the city center, the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial of the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. On your way to Acropolis, you will also witness many more important ancient sights that have been standing in the city for millennia. (Includes shared professional English speaking guide, roundtrip shared transportation from/to hotel, entrance fee to the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum. Operates daily)
Return time: 1:30 pm
Athens Food Tour
Start time: 10:00 am
During this tour you will discover Greek flavours and their history and taste a variety of traditional delicacies. (Includes shared English speaking tour leader, all tastings offered during food tour. Tour does not include transfers from/to the hotel)
Return time: 1:30 pm