Southern Adriatic Pearls Cruise
(MB Otac Nikola)
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Discover southern Dalmatia’s most beautiful cities, towns, and landscapes with this eight-day island-hopping cruise aboard the MB Otac Nikola. Every morning brings a new destination, whether it’s a historical town, a verdant forest, a scenic lake or a picturesque harbour. Escape to secluded beaches and wander through remote pine-clad parks, swim in crystalline waters or soak in the sun’s rays on the deck. Visit paradisiacal Mljet, lively Hvar, spectacular Split, and stunning Dubrovnik. Enjoy free time to explore on your own during stopovers and personalize the trip to your liking.
Dubrovnik: Protected by magnificent medieval walls, the atmospheric capital of the historic Republic of Ragusa is a treasure trove of palaces and churches.
Island Mljet: The western half of this paradisiacal pine-clad island is a natural park famed for its delightful lake hosting a charming islet, which is home to a well-preserved former monastery.
Split: Framed by imposing mountains and aqua-coloured waters, this seaside Dalmatian town hosts some of the best Roman ruins in the world.
Island Korcula: Locals claim that Marco Polo began the journey of his life in this tiny but spectacular town.
Peljesac: A sun-drenched peninsula that is famous for its robust wines and rugged landscapes.
- Operated with English-speaking representative on board
- 7 nights’ accommodation on board the mini cruise; Otac Nikola or similar (28-32 pax capacity)
- Welcome drink and welcome dinner
- 7 buffet breakfasts,
- 6 lunches on board
- Water on board during the meals
- Towel replacement once a week
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Entrance fee to Mljet National Park and monastery boat ride
- Additional towel replacement and bed linen replacement
- Barbecue dinner or elegant dinner
- Harbour and tourist tax to be paid on board
- Transfer from and to Dubrovnik Port of Gruz.
Day1: check-in after 14:00 hrs. Welcome drink around 17:00 hrs.
Due to specific requirements in some of the harbours, it is possible that ships will be tied sideways to each other and that passengers will need to transfer from one ship to another in order to get to the coast. Please be careful when transferring from ship to ship, and should you need assistance, the crew members will be glad to provide assistance.
Day 8: If your return flight is before 15:00, we recommend you get off at Slano to make your transfer on your own to the airport in Dubrovnik
Day 8: If your return flight is later than 15:00, we recommend you get off at Dubrovnik and continue with the transfer on your own to the Dubrovnik airport
Max sailing time is six hours, with an average of four hours sailing time per day.
Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
Optional excursions available upon request, in destination.
What do I need to bring?
The following items are all advisable as is a sports holdall for luggage rather than hard-shelled suitcase: soft-soled trainers, slip-ons, swimsuit, shorts, trousers, short-sleeved T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, windproof jacket (with hood) or sailing jacket. Also recommended are underwear, beach towel, cap/hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, personal hygiene accessories, medications you would normally use.
Day 1 to 8:
- Standard Category = MB Otac Nikola or similar – Lower Deck Cabin
Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.