Manuel Antonio Beach & San José City
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Enjoy a tropical stay at Manuel Antonio beach and San Jose; a small Oceanside village with plenty of great places to stay tucked into nature. Famous for its national park, this tiny yet bustling town is located off Costa Rica’s central Pacific coast. The region is a treasure for biodiversity, attracting nature buffs, eco-travelers and adventure-seekers alike.
Manuel Antonio Beach: Experience and discover by your own the amazing flora and fauna of the Central Pacific Coast. Take a hike to the famous national park of Manuel Antonio, enjoy some adventure over the forest canopy in a fun zip-line, enjoy an energetic white water rafting or just relax on the beaches of Manuel Antonio.
San José City: San José is a contrasted city with exhilarating expressions of history, traditions, art and architecture. You can discover the Costa Rican culture heritage and traditions, walking its streets and feel the rush of this bustle but interesting city.
3 nights accommodation
3 Breakfast on day 2, 3, 4
- Transfer from Manuel Antonio to San Jose on shared basis
- Transfer from San Jose to the airport
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival transfer to Manuel Antonio
- Domestic nor international flights
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Tour Guide
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Hotel early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed
- Transfer to Manuel Antonio not included, you will be advised about the hotel address in advance to reach Manuel Antonio on your own arrangement
- On day 1, you will arrive by your own to Manuel Antonio Hotel; check-in aprox. at 3pm.
- On day 3, shared transfer at the agreed time will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel in Manuel Antonio to transfer you to San José City. Drop-off in Hotel in San José.
- On day 4, pick up at the lobby of your hotel in San José and departure to Juan Santamaria International Airport, as per your flight details shared.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, tennis shoes, sandals, a hat or cap and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-2 Manuel Antonio
- Category Standard = Hotel Villa Bosque or similar 3*
- Category Superior = Hotel San Bada or similar 4*
- Category Deluxe = Parador Resort or similar 5*
Day 3 San Jose
- Category Standard = Holiday Inn Express Forum or similar 3*
- Category Superior = Holiday Inn Escazú or similar
- Category Deluxe = Hotel Real Intercontinental or similar
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVE MANUEL ANTONIO
Arrive to Manuel Antonio Beach, in the Central Pacific Coast of Puntarenas Province. Spend free time under the sun, playing with the waves or having some cultural encounter with the locals walking around the beach town. Manuel Antonio offers a wide variety of restaurants with an exquisite local and international cuisine.
- Overnight in hotel in Manuel Antonio.
Day 2 : MANUEL ANTONIO
Enjoy a full day at leisure to discover Manuel Antonio and its secluded beaches; take an optional excursion available on the spot.
Overnight in hotel in Manuel Antonio. Breakfast included
Day 3 : MANUEL ANTONIO – SAN JOSÉ (165km – 3hrs)
At the agreed time, Pick-up at your hotel in Manuel Antonio to transfer you back to the capital city of San José for your last night-stay in little but charming Costa Rica. Enjoy free time to relax and explore the hotel surrounding on your own.
Overnight in hotel in San José. Breakfast included.
Day 4 : DEPARTURE SAN JOSE
At the agreed time, Pick-up at your hotel in San José to transfer you to Juan Santamaria International Airport to take your flight back home.